Wednesday, July 1, 2009

quizzical thoughts

I was googling Iddo Goldberg, the guy who plays Ben on "Secret Diary Of A Call Girl" to find out why he's not in the main credits of the show in the second season when I happened upon BuddyTV.com. And a page full of mindless tv show related quizzes. Which of course I just HAD to partake.

I ended up taking 5 of 'em. I answered as truthfully as I could, really weighing the options as seriously as I would with more important life decisions I have to make. And I think the results accurately portrayed my personality.

The first was "Who Is Your TV Boyfriend?" I got Jim from "The Office". I absolutely flipped when I saw the result. I LOVE JOHN KRASINSKI AS JIM! This was soooo accurate, the perfect type of guy I would love to have as a boyfriend.


Next quiz taken was "Who's Your Summer Fling?" Again, I have to say, the results were dead-on. As I answered, I thought of all the opposite traits of a man I would like to have a fling with but one that I don't end up regretting. And they gave me Sawyer from "LOST". I love Jack. If I were to pick someone to go out with on "LOST", it'd definitely be Jack so giving me Sawyer is PERFECT. Not a guy I would go for as my first choice but with a personality that I can deal with.


I took the "Which Supernatural Villain Are You?" quiz next. This was just something silly and I went against most of my basic human instincts when answering this one. Y'know, tried to get into the evil demon-y mindset. But with a few true to character answers as well. And I guess, yet again, the result returned did get my personality trait spot on. I'm the original yellow-eyed demon, Azazel. The one in which there would not be a series as Sam Winchester as we know him would just be another normal boy in Kansas.


Right after, I did the "Who's Your Vampire Soulmate?". I'm not an Edward Cullen fan and was relieved with a capital R when I got Angel. I loved David Boreanaz's show. Although I was leaning more towards Spike in the end, I did love Angel. And he fits in with my man type. Quiet and broody. I wonder why I like my men that way.


Last but not least, a Transformers-related quiz. "Which Transformers Are You?" Square on the nose again. Although when I'm playing around with my nephew I'm always THE BOSS, Optimus Prime, and he's my trusty sidekick, Bumblebee, but in this quiz, I got Ratchet. Who I guess describes my personality as accurate as it gets. AM slightly disappointed I'm not Optimus since now I'll always feel a bit fraudulent when I'm doing our "Transformers" bit with my nephew. Talking bout my nephew, he's so adorable. He was out at the mall with my eldest sis the other day and they bumped into these people promoting "Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen" dressed up as Optimus Prime and Bumblebee and he was super-excited and took pics with them. After, he held his hands up to his forehead and said "This is sooo cool! I can't believe they live right here with us!" Then he forced my sis to email his pic with them to me. I miss you Miksy!


Anyways, yes, I spent my evening doing silly quizzes and that wasted an hour of my life. But it was a fun nonsensical hour and I don't regret it!