Saturday, July 4, 2009

i'm the proud owner of a vinyl ii!

So, yesterday was a completely crappy day at work. Double crisis. Much yelling and low-level verbal abuse received for things that weren't even my fault. A slightly more deaf left ear as a result.

But all that was remedied as I am now the proud owner of a pair of MELISSA VINYL ii WEDGES IN BLACK!!!!! Yup, paid for and will be shipped Monday from idontlikemondays.com. I love how everything worked out. My boss allowed me to have my package sent to our other international branch and that has allowed me to buy my coveted melissa shoes.


These are so going to Europe with me. I'm going to break them in sufficiently before I leave for the trip so by the time it's, umm, time, to traipse around gay Paree, I will be looking tres, tres chic in my fabulous plastic wedges. The added fact that they are water-proof has clearly had me sold from the get-go. No wilting shoes at the first hint of rain. And since it's black, it'll go with EVERYTHING!

Yay, yay and another yay for moi!

UPDATE (07/07/09):


It's shipped! If you could see me now I'm dancing around in circles with excitement. I've wanted these shoes sooooooo bad it's not even funny. *Laughs* I have no idea what that last sentence meant but it's just one of those cliche lines that I've wanted to try out. Perhaps the context is all wrong but whatevs! I'm getting my melissa's, nothing's gonna get me down tonight!