Saturday, April 17, 2010

10 thoughts on my mind

It's been a relatively mundane Saturday. Things I have on the brain consists of:
  1. Wanting those Cynthia Vincent For Target Gladiator Wedge Shoes in Cognac (it's been four posts and counting I've mentioned these shoes. I believe this demonstrates how much I WANT them)
  2. How filling four slices of Red Velvet cake can be. I made my first 9x9 cake yesterday from scratch. It didn't turn out too pretty and I find I'm quite crap with frosting but boy was it yummy. I'm kinda amazed that I've been subsisting on those four slices since 8:30 am and I'm not feeling the slightest bit peckish.
  3. My desire to finsih watching episodes 10-12 of Life Unexpected but I'm holding off because I'm saving them for lunch break at work next week. Also, feeling a bit sad for myself that I have a small-ish crush on Jones. He's a dead ringer for Red Bull Racing's Sebastian Vettel. Somehow, Seb Vettel doesn't evoke fan-girly emotions but Jones does.
  4. How stoked I was that the cast of Glee performed one of my favourite Beatles tunes, "Hello, Goodbye". I LOVE this song!
  5. My desire to fold my laundry. I don't mind the folding, I just hate the strategic thinking needed in trying to find space for the clothes to fit in my closet. You would think that if this is what I need to do then I should simply stop buying clothes. I'm a frivolous girl who loves to shop, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
  6. That it'll rain tonight, just like it did last night. Only this time, let's have a rainstorm we can actually call a rainstorm. It's been too hot these past coupla weeks, c'mon earth. let's rebalance nature!
  7. How I really should be answering that work email and doing some filing but I've been procrastinating since Wednesday. Will still put it off today.
  8. Dinner. Toss up between fried noodles or burger with fries. Whichever wins out by the time I finish this post.
  9. How I'm putting off exercise because I still haven't eaten dinner. I usually start at 5:30 and go for a 2-hr walk. I think the cake has made me lazy, I'll probably end up doing an hour of steps instead.
  10. And lastly, I can't understand how it is I keep getting bitten by ants. Darned things!