Wednesday, April 21, 2010

what's your style philosophy

As I'm exercising my right to shop at US-based sites that ship within the US only, I revisted a site that I've previously wanted to purchase from but couldn't due to the aforementioned restriction, Alloy.com.

I was more on window shopping mode and wasn't on the prowl for anything to get. The site is targeted at the teens/tweens set and since I am a teen at heart, I fit right in :P

Anyways, they have this quiz section and the quiz of the day featured caught my eye and I decided to take it. It was about which fashion house's style philosophy were you most like.

I have a thing for YSL as I think the design house has a very cool, classic and refined laidback kinda style. Something I believe is what I try to incorporate in my wardrobe. I'm not terribly showy and neither are YSL.


Which is why I was happy with the results of the quiz. To be aligned with such an esteemed French design house is cool. I know it's just a stupid quiz but I like that my personality matches YSL's :P