Sunday, April 18, 2010

when being a stalker is a good thing

Call me crazy...seriously, call me crazy cos I stalked the Target.com website UNTIL they changed the status of the Cynthia Vincent for Target® Gladiator Wedge in Cognac from "Out of Stock" to "In Stock". And the collection hasn't even officially dropped yet! WOOHOO ME!!!!!!!!

The purchase is done and dusted but I'm now on a stalker high and want the same shoes in black, I have my size in my cart but am grasping the slim line of sanity before checking out. Sanity might have a slight edge at the moment.


I don't wanna give the game away but with the help of Google, I managed to find the site page Target already set up for the shoes and from there, kept on pressing that F5 button till the (I'm pretty sure this is how it happened) automated timestamp embedded in the page triggered and the page updated to available for purchase. If you search the Target.com site right now, you won't even be able to find the Cynthia Vincent for Target® shoe collection, results will return zero, zilch, nada.

Oh, I so want those shoes in black but I just got a heeled wedge in black. But these are Cynthia Vincent for Target® black gladiator wedges. Should I? Should I not? I'm seriously tapped out for this month and the cognac shade should be my last, should I max myself out? Should I? I really want to :|

Ok, while I wishy wash over that, am off to get me some coffee!