Thursday, April 1, 2010

watching.....the final season of LOST - the story thus far

Since the first epi of this last season of LOST, I've ended up thinking loudly in my head, at the end of each episode, WTF?!?!

Not only have the past 5 seasons raised multiple incredulous questions but considering this is supposed to be the swansong season for the series, I can't believe they're piling on more puzzles. It's episode 10 now, they don't have that many left before we come to the conclusion. I think they should have some of the stuff answered already instead of giving us more to think about.

Hehehe, don't get me wrong, I love the show, every WTF moment I've had I've loved. A show that constantly manages to throw you a curveball, one that you didn't see coming a mile away, how can you not love a show like that?