Friday, April 30, 2010

i love online shopping!

If it weren't clear already, I'm a terribly chronic shopaholic and I do most of my damage in the realm of the internet. I won't talk much about my shopping habits because this is just a post to say that I think comGateway is simply an awesome freight forwarder service. TADAAAAAAAAAAA!


I received my five packages today, all in great condition as can be seen in the picture above. Oh, I am so in love with each and every product I got. My shoes look totally stupendous, my blazer looks awesomely spiffy, the striped tunic modeled by my sister looks gorgeously wrinkled, my Tintamar bag organizer (which I did not blog about buying) arrived as well but not through comGateway; it's an eBay purchase, my silicone cupcake cups, my blister balm, my EOS lip balm, Goody Jojoba cushion brush and Fruit of The Loom sports bra - I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON ALL OF YOU!


It must be mentioned that.....DHL, you rawk too! Now if only UPS can get their act together and deliver my Bloomies stuff to Oregon like today. Then I can request shipment by Monday and get it before I leave for Indonesia. I really want to use my F+C Mid City on this trip. Please, please, please, let it arrive before this weekend so I can have my Bloomies by the end of next week.

UPDATE(01/04/2010):
The peeps at UPS musta heard me complaining about them cos now my Bloomies package is "In Transit" at the destination hub in Portland, Oregon! Still, getting comGateway to have it shipped over to me on time is going to be a challenge. Plus, the items are in Portland but it's the weekend and I believe comGateway doesn't work weekends so my Bloomies might only legitimately be delivered either Monday or Tuesday. It's all cutting a bit too close to my departure date and all I can do is cross my fingers and hope that I'll be rawking the F+C Mid City tote come Saturday next week. Wish me loadsa luck!