Saturday, April 17, 2010

so much for not caring

Apparently I DO care if I do or don't win the 16GB Micro SDHC no-name card.

I have bid on 6 seperate listing of this item from the same seller and lost each and every one of them. By a smidgen. Which irks me so I keep going to the next available listing and putting a bid on those.

My only comfort is that I am still sane enough to not bid over my designated budget (I actually went through the seller feedback to see the average winning bid on the item and I refuse to pay too much more over the prices that all those other people had to pay! The seller should really give me the item for free cos I keep driving up his auctions :D).

In case there was any doubt, I'm going to keep on bidding on every single 16GB Micro SDHC no-name card listing from this seller until I finally win the auction at the price I want. It's on like Donkey Kong, now!

UPDATE (18/04/2010 12:45 AM):
Yippee!! After 6 tries, seventh is the charm! Ok, so I paid 5 bucks over my budget (I wanted to spend only $17.86 but ended up paying $22.42) but I'm happy I have a 16GB MicroSDHC card for my N97! Now I can put in ALL the Linkin Park stuff and my whole music collection. Right now, my 2GB card is maxed out on 281 songs and a whole lotta LP videos (inclusive of all their DVD concerts :P, I'm a major fangirl!). I paid more because, firstly, I was simply tired of losing each and every auction - it gets very disheartening. Second, I got caught up in a sniper war with some other eBayer; annoying as hell. I realize it coulda been the seller him/herself but who cares?!? I paid less thn 23 bucks for a 16GB MicroSDHC. The cheapest I saw retail was USD32 so I win! And I got a lil thrill from all that eBay sniping :D Woohoo ME!!!