Sunday, August 16, 2009

a bit bummed

Today's Linkin Park's concert in Macau. It's their last international concert date for the year. Their last show is slated for August 22 in California. As the title suggests, I'm a bit bummed because I don't have an oppurtunity to go see them in action. Technically, Macau is only a plane ride away, about 3 hours to be exact but taking into account logistics and such, I am unable to make any spurious type plans to ditch everything and go see my fave band play.

When I really consider things, I've actually had a plethora of chances to see them LIVE as they have been great about touring in and around the asian region but I have no idea why I don't seem to be available, or am indisposed due to one reason or another, when they are. Anyways, I'll try to make it to a concert of theirs before I turn 30. If I don't, I'm going to give up being a fan, I'm just not worthy :P