Saturday, August 15, 2009

oh happy day!!!!!!

MY PHONE HAS ARRIVED!!!!! It's with my sister right now! My dad received it from the delivery guys and then my mum texted me on its arrival. I made my sister unbox it and take a coupla pictures.

People think it's weird that I get my family to take pictures of my packages but in some ways, I am only making sure that the item arrived in good condition and that I don't have to start an email correspondance of any sort with the seller.

Anyways, my phone is gorgeous, my sis concurs. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm pretty sure I've sickened even myself with the constant extolling of the N97's virtues. Even all the negative blog posts regarding the phone, and there are many of them, can't bring me down. To me, and I know how irrational I can be when it comes to things I'm passionate about, those people who are going on and on about how the technology isn't up to par with the current slew of smartphones are just symbian idiots. Yup, there, I said the thought aloud. Ok, more like wrote it aloud. Symbian is a techie OS, just like Unix, it's love child Linux and Sun's Solaris. It's not for the common people. Yes, yes, this piece of tech snobbery is being typed from a laptop running Windows XP SP3 but at least I know how to work a Linux run machine.


Ok, well, I'm pretty much loyal to a fault so even if the reviews say that it's a piece of technological crap, I wouldn't give two hoots about it because I've made up my mind that that's the phone for me and I'll love it, warts and all. Delight in the pictures my sister has kindly taken for my viewing pleasure!