Thursday, February 18, 2010

hot off the presses.....

Our company retreat for 2010 has been confirmed, the itinerary has been firmed up and in May from the eighth to the sixteenth, I, and the other 14 people in our team, will be headed for the sunny land of INDONESIA!

I'm excited. I've never been before so this is truly going to be a new experience for me. We'll be hitting 5 cities; Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Solo and Surabaya with a lil detour up (and down) Mount Bromo.

This trip will hopefully be as awesome, if not more so, than our Thailand Escapade 2009. It has a lot to live up to but I believe it'll be just as fantabulous. With a lil bit of everything; shopping, historical landmarks, hot springs and more, this trip holds promise of fun galore :D Thought I'd do a lil rhyme at the end there!

Can't wait!