Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my (material) dream come true

I can't believe it! My dream, my holy grail of brands, I own a piece! I can honestly say I own a Bottega Veneta portafoglio. A Bottega Veneta, I own an intracciato weave portafoglio. I sense I might be on repeat if I don't stop myself now so I'll let the picture below do the talking.


Is it not gorgeous? Even if someone were to say it was a piece of shit, I wouldn't care. It's like with my N97, the reviews couldn't have been worse but yet, I still bought it. And I'm very happy with it.

My long wallet is made out of calf leather. Granted, it is of a light colour but well, I'll sacrifice certain criterias for the privilege of owning a Bottega Veneta. Looking at it, I am consumed with feelings of pure admiration. Here are some more pictures of my lovely new wallet.


All in all, inclusive of VAT refund, the wallet costs EUR135. But seeing as I requested it as my birthday gift, I'll just have to top up a lil bit only! Ooh, now I really can't wait to go home in March. Mummy loves you, BV!

P.S:
It's my gal pal's birthday today so here's a birthday shoutout to her:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GAL PAL IN OZ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Love ya and hope you're having a blast carnivale-ing it up in Rio. Mucho jealous (I know they speak Portugese and not Spanish in Brazil but I was too lazy to babelfish)

On another side note, colleague who revealed unwanted revelation to me tried to broach the subject again with me though I think after I explained that my heart is basically a hunk of black coal incapable of returning his feelings in any way no matter how many times he wants to bring the issue up with me, he finally just decided to leave it. For today. I mean he said that if it were up to him, he wanted to keep talking about it but he knows I don't. He wanted to hash out my telling him to forget his feelings for me, trying to tell me it's not easy to simply turn off what he feels so I cut him off. I wasn't trying to be rude but he has a tendency to be long-winded and doesn't get straight to the point. I know all about unrequited feelings and I don't want or need for you to tell me all about it. I don't mean to be an insensitive, cold-hearted bitch but I didn't ask for this, I didn't lead you on in any way and I don't want this at all. Ok, small rant over.

Now, let's get this post back on track. Isn't my Bottega Veneta a beautiful piece of woven leather craftsmanship? Love my new portafoglio!