Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i need to confess a guilty pleasure i'm kinda ashamed of

I feel quite embarrassed about it but I can't wait for the Kindle version of Lauren Conrad's sequel to L.A. Candy, Sweet Little Lies to be available on March 2.

It's on my Amazon wish list. I've also been impatiently waiting for it since January 29, lol. I realize that L.A. Candy wasn't all that intellectual but I can't help liking it for its overall cuteness. It's a light read. Fluffy, airy, hardly taxing on the brain and I can't resist wanting to know what happens next in the lives of Jane and Co.

The Kindle version is actually available for pre-order for USD7.87, which basically means you pay now and get to download the book when March 2 rolls around. I didn't go as far as to pre-order but that's not to say I haven't come close to clicking on the pre-order button. Actually, I'm waiting to see if the price will go down a lil bit more once the book is available for immediate purchase.

Lauren Conrad, you and your overall appealing cuteness has me sucked in :P