Saturday, February 13, 2010

please, please, please.....

One of my best gal pals is in Rome for work these past coupla days and I had asked her to just peek at some Bottega Veneta prices while she was there.

She then casually mentioned there is an Outlet Mall just outside of Florence where she has plans to go and make a pilgrimage. Upon learning of Bottega Veneta being one of the stores located at this Outlet Mall, and since I'm in the market for a new wallet, I asked her to look at some long wallets for me, giving her some suggestions from the Bottega Veneta website.

We just got off from a few long distance phone calls and I am hoping that she has managed to get me the portafoglio we were discussing right before we got cut off and communications couldn't be resumed. The normal price range for a long wallet run in the region of USD650 and above. The long wallet she was looking at for me is EUR150. I immediately asked her to get it for me despite the colour not being black. It's bronze but it's Bottega Veneta, I just couldn't stop myself.

If I hadn't gotten 2 bags on my Paris-London trip, I might have also gotten an Intracciato hobo in blue since it's selling for around EUR465, I think she mentioned. That's way cheaper than ANYWHERE else I've checked!

I hope she gets back to me soon on the status of the bronze wallet. It's a total dream come true if she got it!