Thursday, February 11, 2010

the wonderful personality that is Kimi Raikkonen

How can I stop loving this guy? I can't, it's as simple as that. Not as long as he keeps entertaining me with quotes as per below. Oh, Kimster, if only you were single and knew I was alive. And also, I guess, most importantly, interested in me. Sigh. A girl can dream about alternate universes, right? Yup, I'm looking at you, LOST! Btw, I got these off various news outlets which I forget already. Nonetheless, enjoy the snark :)

Kimi Räikkönen probably gets more than his fair share of dumb questions directed his way, and he is visibly tiring of the repeated enquiries about the similarities and differences between Formula One and rallying.

"Look, all cars have four wheels, gears, and a steering wheel", he offered to yet another "how does it compare?" question.

"The atmosphere of rally is much nicer than F1," he remarked recently, adding that his present mood reminded him of early 2001, when as a 21-year-old he made his F1 debut with Sauber. "There is a little bit of the young Kimi in me again, yes. I'm curious and excited."